1. Conducting Company: Neodelight International Inc.
Address: 5F Fukue Akihabara Bldg., 3-14-3 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (This address is not the address of the experience activity location.)
2. Depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be cancelled, or tour operation may cease entirely.
3. Access to Vasara Asakusa Branch:
Address: 2-1-3 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo
A 5-min walk from Asakusa Station if arriving on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line or Tobu Isesaki Line, or about 8 min on foot if arriving to Asakusa Station via the Toei Asakusa Line or Tsukuba Express.
4. This is an unguided plan, so please go to the meeting location on your own. At reception, please show your reservation confirmation sheet, a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail, or show the e-mail on your mobile device screen to staff.
5. Please inform us of your approximate arrival time in advance (any time between 9:00 – 16:00). If you arrive 15 minutes late or more for your specified time, you may be asked to wait for a long period, or your reservation may be cancelled. Thank you for your understanding.
*Participants may not use this plan at any time other than their designated time.
*Regarding luggage, only personal effects such as participants’ clothing, etc. may be stored for free. All other luggage (bags, suitcases, etc.) require a fee of JPY 500 + tax per item. Thank you for your understanding.
6. Location staff speak English only.
7. Premium kimono for infants and children are not available. As such, there is no booking option for children under age 12. If you wish for them to have the experience anyway, please book them under the Easy Kimono Rental plan.
* No refunds will be issued even if the size does not fit. Thank you for your understanding.
8. Please inform us of the height and shoe size of all customers. Garments are one-size-fits-all and can accommodate most body shapes and sizes. However, refunds will be provided in the rare case that the costume does not fit.
9. Kimono must be returned to the shop by 17:30. If it is not returned on the day, a separate charge will be required.
(1) By paying JPY 980 at the location, it is possible to rent the kimono until 17:30 the next day.
(2) Afterwards, by paying JPY 980, it is possible to extend rental until 17:30 the next day.
10. This plan includes kimono dress-up charges (One-Star rank for both males and females). As an option, customers may also request upgraded hairstyling and partial makeup (no foundation) services. Please select an option when booking if you would like to request these services. Fees for additional services are to be paid at the studio.
11. Please refrain from taking your own photos or videos in the studio.