- The ideal qualified candidate must have knowledge in Amadeus.
- Liaising with clients in person, over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements.
- Advising clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares.
- Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget.
- Issuing tickets or relevant documents.
- Providing up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs.
- Modifying existing bookings to suit a change in clients’ circumstances.
- Researching destinations and keeping up to date with travel industry news.
- Ongoing training with other team members and management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- TICO certificate
- Seneca Amadeus Course Training
- Soft Skills – People Skills (Conversational), work ethic, positive attitude
- Hard Skills – Advanced Keyboarding, Windows 7 and above, experience with Amadeus and other GDS system, Microsoft Excel and Word
LANGUAGES: English, French, Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Korean
Hours/Preferred days of week: 40 hours/week.
Salary/Hourly rate: Negotiable
Start Date: Mar 1, 2018
Application Deadline: March 5, 2018 11:59PM
Shift times: 10:00am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday